Many experts have branded coconut oil as one of the healthiest oils on earth. This has a lot to do with the many benefits it offers those who use it as part of their diet as well as on their hair, skin and much more.
Here are the 5 main benefits of coconut oil:
- The oil contains Lauric acid which is a medium chain fatty acid that, unlike other fats, is extremely valuable to our health. The oil is made up of approximately 50% of Lauric acid, making human breast milk the only other source rich in the acid.
- It can aid with weight loss as it helps to naturally stimulate your metabolism. Unlike other fats, the oil is not stored in your body but instead is converted into energy. It also helps you to feel fuller for long which will reduce snacking during the day.
- The oil contains a lot of natural goodness and nutrients, making it ideal to use to moisturise both your hair and skin. The oil is used in a wide number of hair and beauty products including lotions, conditioners, massage oils and even sun tan lotions. Not only will it make your skin and hair look and feel soft and nourished, but it will also leave it smelling great with its fresh, tropical coconut scent.
- Furthermore, the oil can be used to treat skin conditions like acne as it will help to lubricate the pores of the skin and prevent the overproduction of facial oils that cause the acne to form.
- Coconut oil holds antimicrobial properties which can help to fight germs and infections in your body. This is mostly a result of the Lauric acid that the oil contains.
Although there are so many benefits to using coconut oil, they are all closely related when it comes to helping improve your body’s health both inside and out.
The healthiest form of coconut oil to use is organic and virgin coconut oil. These are both the oil in its purest from which means they will both contain all the important natural goodness your body needs. Coconoil is a trusted supplier of top quality coconut oil. Their oil is cold pressed and does not contain any GMO ingredients and has not been bleached, deodorised, refined or hydrogenated. Visit their website to view their wide range of products today.